What are the benefits of membership?
As a member you will become part of an umbrella group of dog trainers in Ireland were you will receive support and advice from members of the board and from other dog training members on any issues you may have regarding dog training.
Membership is available on two levels: Associate membership and Full membership.
As an associate member you will:
- Be part of our directory of dog trainers across Ireland which would include your contact details, location and a link to your web site.
- Receive a membership number and permitted the use of our logo.
- Access to our FAQ section
- Receive invitations to future events and seminars.
- Receive information on issues relating to dog training, such as where to go for insurance, wholesale suppliers and crucial questions to ask clients.
Full membership is available for new members who wish to become assessed by one of the board and if awarded will be highlighted in The Directory of dog trainers as a trainer who meets the highest standard. Full members will also receive discounts on future seminars.
For the future we plan to host workshops and education courses.
To become a member fill out the membership form and return it to one of the board members.